Lavaca is a web application framework designed to jumpstart development of hybrid and single page applications. Lavaca is made available under an MIT licence and features:
- An AMD architecture utilizing (require.js)
- A build system leveraging (Grunt)
- Integration with Cordova / PhoneGap out-of-the-box
- A unit testing framework (Jasmine)
- A templating framework (LinkedIn fork of Dust)
- A translation framework
- Dynamic CSS with (LESS)
- ...as well as many other common components.
To view the code and detailed build steps, see the github source.
Official Documentation - Lavaca's official documentation is extremely detailed and enormously helpful to Lavaca developers.
Source Code - The full Lavaca source code is available on Github.
Getting Started Guide - A comprehensive getting started guide that covers the fundamentals of Lavaca.
Example Applications - A showcase of applications created using Lavaca.
Lavaca on Twitter - Although this is no longer active it may be worth following in case it becomes active once again in the future.